Internship Code: PEKMED01
This company is a leading international hospital in Beijing with over 30 clinical departments. It is accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) for world-class healthcare standards and practices, and employs doctors from leading tertiary hospitals in China, as well as staff from around the world.
With multiple hospital locations across China, the group’s core businesses include interface devices, IoT systems, and smart medicine. The group is also recognized as one of the largest manufacturers of flat-screen displays in the world.
Social Media Video Content Internship
Supporting the International Marketing Manager in engaging with Beijing Expats by producing Social Media Video Content remotely:
- Produce fun, engaging healthcare-topic videos for the benefit of the Beijing Expat community and the general public
- Research and propose film themes, filming location(s) and participants, script, film schedule and delivery calendar
- Monitor and analyze success on social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn and WeChat
- Marketing and communications degree and/or medical-related degree is welcome but not required with relevant work or extra-curricular experience
- Excellent communications ability on-screen and written, and willing to improve his/her abilities
- Open and approachable personality, able to persuade others to take part in video content and events, including his/her own school, friends, and by partnering with outside organizations
- Practice or a willingness to use video editing software: Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, or even iMovie. The right person can be trained by the team
- Organized and able to stick to timetables
- Motivated and interested in doing research on healthcare-related topics