Internship Reference: CDBS43
This is an American Government institution, which enjoys a strong prominence in Chengdu’s business environment. This US organization has high profile relationships amongst various businesses in West China. They also provide support and advice on investment in China, as well as to providing assistance and advice on how to import into China and export to the Western markets.
- Provide support to the Agricultural Counselor, Agricultural Attaché, and/or Agricultural Trade Officer in connection with USDA’s agricultural trade policy
- Assist in analysis, and market development programs
- Compile, edit, format, and transmit information required for the execution of USDA programs
- Assist in researching and drafting agricultural reports
- Solicit and compile in-country agricultural trade intelligence; Travel as necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or National to apply
- Required to pass a background investigation and/or fingerprint check
- Minimum grade point average of 3.3 at the graduate level
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have knowledge of Mandarin Chinese