Internship Reference: MANMA02
This institute promotes greater understanding of China and globalisation in the modern world.
This institute acts as a focal point at the University of Manchester for people interested in UK-China relations and China in general. We provide a venue where ideas and projects can be shared and developed. MCI brings together experts from across the University of Manchester, enabling multidisciplinary collaborations spanning the arts, humanities, sciences, and health.
- Control MCI’s social media channels, both in the UK and China
- Provide support on ongoing projects and workshop
- Help with the acquisition of speakers and organisation of public events and seminars
- Engage with external stakeholders and partners as appropriate
- Support the research and outreach activities of the institution as appropriate
- Ability to deliver project deadlines in a timely and organised fashion
- Proficient in both Mandarin and English
- Studying towards at the minimum, a postgraduate degree
- Advanced skills in social media and online marketing
- The completion of an UoM impact report upon finishing the post.