Position Code: HANDE01
This Host Company is empowering citizen developers via Low-code/No-code education and software development.
They bring a fast, affordable yet IT-approved solution to Startups and Businesses in dire need of an MVP or Digital transformation. Furthermore, they also intend to bring Low-code/No-code technology closer to the community via education.
Their courses will help you bridge the gap between your IT team and your Business, or achieve your business goals without needing to rely on an expensive professional IT team.
UI/UX Design Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Use Figma
- Design user interfaces and prototypes for external and internal projects. Projects vary from SaaS products to digital transformation systems
- Participate in defining user flows, sitemap, and wireframes (usually done by Product Owner)
- Participate in creating a design system for client use and internal use
- Conduct end-user research and tests (usability testing, etc)
- Write internal documentation for best UX practices and analysis
- Communicate with clients
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Proficient in Figma and basic UI/UX/IxD/HCI knowledge
- Proficient in Responsive design
- Being a good self-learner
- Being result-oriented and self-driven
- Analytical thinking and systematic mindset
- Good understanding of website and web applications components and structure
- Effective and clear communication in a fast-paced team environment
- Being able to get along with an Agile environment
- Cross-knowledge between tech-related business and technical matters
- Experience with front-end development
- Experience in Graphic design
- Humor. Especially pop culture relevance
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!