Position Code: TYDE01
This is a value-driven team on a mission to build a dynamic business ecosystem and inspire humanity to achieve more.
UI/UX Design Intern
This UI/UX Design Internship will allow you to apply knowledge gained from your Art, Design, Computer Science, and Human-Computer Interaction courses to solve real-world problems and collaborate on several small projects. As a result, you will be able to sharpen your skills and acquire valuable hands-on experience in your degree.
As a UI/UX Design Intern, you will create intuitive user interfaces and experiences for our websites, apps, or other interactive media. You will collaborate with others, including Product Managers and Front-End Engineers. Therefore, to be successful in this position, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. On top of that, you should be able to create eye-catching and impactful designs and develop esthetically pleasing branding strategies to help us grow our customer base.
If you are enthusiastic about impressive design and user experience, you are in the right place.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Apply knowledge acquired from Art, Design, Computer Science, and Human-Computer Interaction courses and experience to solve real-world problems.
- Illustrate the user interface and experience at different stages of the design process using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Build UI prototypes that elucidate how the websites look.
- Extend existing brand or interactivity guidelines and assist in the design of new visual and interactive materials.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Art, Design, Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, or other related fields.
- Experience with Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.).
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Capability to manage time, meet deadlines, and work on several projects simultaneously with minimal direction.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!