Position Code: LISIT14
This is a global company with offices in South Africa, Portugal, the United Kingdom, and the USA. It was created to improve the way event managers communicate with their internal teams and how they communicate with event attendees.
Every day, thousands of people use their event management system and mobile apps – with over 20 integrated features – to increase engagement and enhance communication with attendees.
This platform is a simple way to connect with event attendees and keep them informed and engaged.
They’re proud of their innovative solutions and excellent service that allows events of all sizes to benefit from a digital presence.
The software they have built over the last five years has evolved to become an end-to-end solution for event managers and planners.
UI/UX Design Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Designing the look and feel of the mobile app
- Frontend design work for the host company event landing page
- Providing advice and guidance on the execution of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Creating high-quality UX design solutions
- Designing UI elements and tools
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Figma knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!