Position Code: LISBS15
This is an online group travel booking platform based in Lisbon, Portugal. This platform was designed to revolutionize the way people plan their trips; with this company’s cost-saving packages, you will feel you’re at the top of the world in a minute. The company guide you to set the budget, the dates, the itinerary, excursions, and attractions all before you even land.
Today, the internet is the greatest tool for travelers everywhere, considering that there are so many options available for them to pick from. However, the information flood makes it difficult for travelers to make the correct decisions, especially when they are traveling in groups. This company’s mission is to ease this process by making travel planning not only efficient but also fun.
Role: Travel Manager
This company is looking for a travel manager who is willing to direct, operate, and administer travel programs for travelers. Someone who wants to learn how to make partnerships with different service providers and is open to helping expand the market. The travel manager is also responsible for keeping the business thriving and making sure clients’ needs are met.
- Plan Travel Accommodations and Itineraries
- Assist with Travel Issues
- Evaluate Travel Services
- Process Travel Documents
- Arrange Visitor Accommodations
- Administer Travel Policies and Budget
- Keep updated with the market
- Suggest ways and implement the necessary measures to improve
- Be resourceful for tech and marketing teams in order to improve
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Understands how to deal with customers/users
- Have a deep understanding of Geography
- Ability to think critically and multi-task
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail
- Exposed to high-speed internet
- Ability to work with different time zones