Position Code: TPTRA02
This media company works with partners targeting key demographics, creating a diversified platform for creative content, specially crafted for the Chinese language audience. This company integrates the arts & humanities with film production, visual effects production, content development, global production services, and artist representation. They apply their core values connecting their partners with consumers, strengthening their connections, and energizing relationships.
This media company carefully vets content through a rigorous process of strict standards. As such, their content is known for quality, authenticity, and humanity. Through their content, they heal, nurture, encourage, and inform; connecting one another, moving forward with hope for the future.
Role: Translation and Social Media
Translation interns will have opportunities to work on Partner Relationships. As a member of the translation support team, you will assist in both communication and cooperation within and outside the company, and be responsible for the maintenance of social media or public organization relations.
- You will provide administrative support for the meetings coordinated by the PRO, translate meeting minutes and prepare the list of follow-up items.
- You will assist the Content Department in collating, translating, and archiving relevant Project Developing information, data, and documents.
- Day to day social media account management (Facebook & Instagram).
- Full-time university students majoring in Film, English/Mandarin, Translation, or equivalent
- Excellent English and Chinese written and translation skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail, excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- To commit at least 3 full-time working days attendance per week
- Social media expertise
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!