Position Code: TPBS134
This is an open-source non-profit co-learning community. They are a group of tech enthusiasts who have the same vision of using technology to make self-learning fun and not lonely.
Since COVID-19, the pandemic has changed people’s lives a lot. Co-learning with the community is a proven path to maintaining high learning motivation and enhancing the chances of getting your dream software/hardware developer job.
More than 1,000 people in the community have accompanied each other and learnt knowledge including:
Embedded AI, Computer Vision, Audio, 3D Printing, PCB Layout, KiCad, MicroPython, IC Design, Verilog, FPGA, Robotics … and more! Learning all of this knowledge is hard for a single person, but with a supportive community, it becomes much easier and fun.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Promote the company through hosting in-person on-campus and virtual events
- Participate in on-campus events where you will be able to showcase the company
- Promote the company on social media platforms
- Propose different ways to market the product in your university.
- Participate in weekly check-in calls with the team and other campus ambassadors
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Full-time student currently enrolled in a university or college
- Willing to work at least 5-10 hours per week
- Able to receive and store program materials
What You’ll Gain:
- Participation in the company’s global network
- Coaching opportunities from the management team and industry experts
- Experience in event planning and organization, as well as a better understanding of non-profit and start-up culture and management
- Well-connected and feel comfortable running promotional events such as seminars and discussions both in-person and virtually
- Excited to share about all the opportunities the academy is able to offer
- Creative and can come up with ways to attract users to our community
- Preferably social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, just to name a few) influencers who are willing to share about our community on their platform(s)
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!