Internship Reference: DLBS18
Established in 1954, this company is the largest, strongest and most influencial 5 A Grade Travel Service in China, boasts its own tourist products. They have become a renowned trade mark both at home and abroad, which has been registered over 60 countries and regions in the world. This company is under the direct administration of the Head Office, which is the sole branch in Dalian.
The main business of the branch is to engage in the entry tours by organizing and receiving visitors from overseas, to engage in the out-bound tours by organizing Chinese citizens to visit other countries in the world, to engage in the domestic tours by organizing Chinese citizens to join tours in various parts in China.
The company boasts of high quality staff and excellent guides and interpreters of foreign languages who can satisfy the demands of tourist from different countries and regions in the world.
Sales & Marketing Internship
- Participate in business trips to Beijing or Shanghai and other cities to represent the company
- Work as Coordinator in events at different venues.
- Research and generate opportunities for partnerships in the travel sector by collecting data on relevant foreign travel companies and arranging events.
- Assist in event preparation and execution
- Assist the company in supporting their domestic and international clients in town
(airport pickup, reception for events, city tours)
- Conduct local sales calls in Dalian with the supervisor
- Create marketing images for our promotions.
- Assist with company’s business development
- Potentially support the sales department when necessary
- Fluent in English
- Basic oral Mandarin skills are a big plus
- A passion for travel
- Experience in the tourism sector isn’t essential, but could be useful
- Good communication and presentation skills