Internship Reference: DLBS59
The company was founded in 2018. It is mainly engaged in the training of young technology pioneers STEAM courses such as youth drones, 3D printing, Arduino open source hardware programming, robot programming. The training target group consists of children and teenagers aged 6 -16.
The company has a completely self-developed curriculum system containing a variety of UAV / Aerial Drone courses, Flight Simulator course as well as courses in graphics and programming, 3D printing and design, robot programming which are held at the company’s own training center as well as at partnering primary and secondary schools and other institutions
The two company founders graduated from Shanghai Tongji University’s School of and the Dundalk Institute of Technology in Ireland.
The institution is the first pioneer in the development of young drone education in China, and the first professional youth drone training institution in Northeast China. Since its establishment, they have conducted teaching and popular science activities in more than 100 primary and secondary schools, universities, science and technology centers, quality education centers, military education bases, children’s palaces, science and technology museums, libraries, training institutions, etc. Activities organized by the Central Electrochemical Education Administration, the China Association for Science and Technology, the Ministry of Education, the Central Committee of the Communist Youth League, the Committee of Concern for the Next Generation, the State Sports General Administration, the Women’s Federation, the UAV Association, the Aviation Society, the Aviation Sports Association, the Aerospace Association, etc. Event. Students repeatedly took the top three in the municipal and provincial youth drone competitions and have won many prizes. The institution has been awarded the title of Excellent Organizational Unit by the organizer of the competitions many times. The outstanding faculty members have appeared in newspapers and TVs for many times, having set off a wave of youth drone education in the northeast region with Dalian as the center.
Marketing Assistant at Drone Training Center
- Assist in designing posters, filming of event photos and videos, writing promotional and popular science articles, promote and maintain company’s social media account, WeChat group interactive Q & A
- Organize the latest Youtube related videos, club’s reception lounge, etc.
- Participate in offline promotional activities such as
distribution of leaflets, student and parent communication, event promotion
- Research on basic UAV knowledge regarding flight simulation, hardware and programming etc.
- Interest in technology and drones
- Preferred background in business, marketing, advertising / graphic design
- Experience and interest in graphic design software such as Photoshop,
Illustrator, InDesign is a strong plus
- Basic knowledge of functionality of Wechat app for corporate use is a plus
- Advanced level of English language
- Basic Chinese knowledge is a plus
- Good communication skills, approachable, friendly