Internship Reference: TPBS65
This is a company that is a global leader in cyber security, helps to make the world safe for exchanging digital information. In an increasingly connected world, their innovative solutions for consumers, businesses, and governments provide layered security for data centers, cloud environments, networks, and endpoints.
With success after success, they have grown to become the strong, global company we are today – with more than a billion dollars in revenue every year and over 6,500 employees focused solely on information security. Their founders have fostered a culture built with people who live and breathe threat intelligence. They are the threat defense experts. It’s in their DNA to understand the psychological motivation of attacks, and their collaboration with the FBI and other law enforcement agencies around the world has led to the ability to stop global threats and take down attackers.
- Consistently deliver high quality documentation for a range of security technologies and products targeted at various audiences, including developers, network administrators, and decision makers.
- Manage documentation projects through meticulous planning and constant coordination with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Proficiently identify and gather necessary information and supply value-added content based on this information.
- Provide friendly, precise, and consistent user interface labels, message strings, and other interface wording.
- Support product design by collaborating on customer research activities.
- Conduct thorough reviews for other writers.
- Excellent communication skills with impeccable written English (Trend Micro only accepts applications in English)
- Master degree (related work experience may substitute for a degree)
- Two years of experience writing documentation under stringent quality standards
- The ability to work with authoring tools and technologies efficiently.
- A willingness to work in Taipei for at least 1-2 years.
- Expertise in authoring tools, structured authoring (DITA/XML), and collaborative writing processes
- Strong understanding of networking and security concepts; ability to learn and articulate complex concepts and ideas
- Ability to manage complex projects independently or with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt quickly and work successfully in an evolving and culturally diverse environment