Internship Reference SGIT07
The company was established in 2018 to connect patients from around the World to the best Healthcare providers in Asia. Their mission is to serve the World’s patients by connecting them to the best Healthcare providers at the most affordable prices in a convenient and transparent manner. The team work with the best hospitals and clinics in Asia who maintain a commitment to the best service delivery to ensure that all of our patients receive World class care.
This company is part of a wider group that has launched in eight markets serving over 35 million users. Their mission is to democratize access to healthcare by taking the world’s healthcare information and making it universally accessible and useful.
You will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our customers. By working cross-functionally, you need to understand needs from the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and be able to build solutions that fit those needs. Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work.
● Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand project.
● Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
● Leverage user testing to make product improvements.
● Optimize existing user interface designs.
● Create prototypes for new product ideas.
● Proven experience/knowledge as a UI/UX Designer
● Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
● Passionate about working in a fast paced and growing tech start up
● Entrepreneurial mindset
● Motivated by challenges and willing to test oneself with responsibility of the project
● Interested in the digital health care landscape and impacting millions of people for the better.