Position Code: SGHR06
As a brand of a leading international staffing and recruitment firm, this software solution company has committed to delivering the very best talents, IT solutions and Business Process Services to our international clients in the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific & the US.
They have over 1,600 software engineers through their development centers in Ho Chi Minh City and Ha Noi, pursuing the highest levels of integrity and quality in providing a unique portfolio of services including:
- Software Development
- Business Process Services (BPS)
- IT Infrastructure & Maintenance
- Communications Technology R&D
People are extremely important to the organisation and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make us a great place to work in this sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
We Care, We Share, We Dare, We Innovate.
Talent Acquisition Intern.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Utilize a wide variety of talent sources and recruiting methods to attract qualified applicants.
- Use technology (e.g., social media, applicant tracking software [ATS]) to support effective and efficient approaches to sourcing and recruiting talent
- Involvement in the end-to-end recruitment process for back-office function/associate software engineers/senior software engineers’ positions with supervision from the Line Manager.
- Coordinate for campus hiring events; implement attraction campaigns for the trainee program
- Support to produce necessary recruitment reports for auditing/reporting purposes
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- 3rd year or last year student majoring in Human Resource Management / Business Administration or relevant majors.
- Good English communication
- MS Office Proficiency
- Willingness to learn
- Can-do attitude
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!