Internship Reference: TPIT28
Powered by the Wordcorp network of localization and marketing experts, this company is a global marketing and customer-relationship (CRM) system that provides a streamlined, affordable, and flexible solution for businesses to communicate with and establish a foothold in new markets.
This company is an experimental, cross-lingual multimedia platform actively cultivating and connecting the diverse communities of Taiwan. Their mission is to elevate understanding, reach, and recognition of Taiwan around the world.
Symfony Developer and DevOps Technician
- Create and implement new automated deployment tools.
- Monitor dashboard for the Company platform (currently in early stage beta version) – will work alongside Product Developer.
- Software engineering student or graduate.
- Knowledge of the Linux environment.
- Knowledge of PHP, at least one MVC framework and web technologies.
- Notions of continuous integration, continuous deployment, et container architectures are a bonus.
- Technologies: ● Docker ● Linux ● Jenkins ● Git ● Symfony ● PhpUnit ● Composer ● Bash / Python ● ELK stack