Position Code: MXSC05
This company results from more than 40 years of accumulated experience in the renewable energy market. During the last few years, its team has been directly involved in developing more than 1,000 MW of cogeneration and wind power capacity in different regions of the Mexican country.
Sustainable Development Intern
This position will support the Sustainability team to accelerate progress toward the company’s sustainability goals.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Intensive research and identifying alternatives, best practices, and solutions to sustainability challenges.
- Create a methodology/plan to mitigate emissions
- Collect data from internal and external sources to monitor progress towards key sustainability performance metrics.
- Be comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Pursuing a degree in Sustainability, Engineering, or a related field.
- Basic knowledge in Scope 1, 2 & 3 of GHG, Sustainability Standards
- Able to interact effectively with the rest of the team, working independently, and as part of a team.
- Communicates effectively with mentor(s).
- Solid technical and analytical skills.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!