Position Code: MXSC06
This company results from more than 40 years of accumulated experience in the renewable energy market. During the last few years, its team has been directly involved in developing more than 1,000 MW of cogeneration and wind power capacity in different regions of the Mexican country.
Sustainable Development Intern
This position will support the Sustainability team to accelerate progress toward the company’s sustainability goals.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Support in the registration of power plants to obtain International Renewable Certificates.
- Intensive research of the future of the certificates (IRECs) in Mexico, price, needs, and potential clients.
- Research of carbon market and carbon credits in Mexico.
- Support in the correct implementation of a new development of real-time energy monitoring might be needed.
- Support in the creation of solar distributed energy proposals might be needed.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Pursuing a degree in Sustainability, Engineering, or a related field.
- Interest in the carbon market, carbon credits, and Energy Attribute Certificates.
- Able to interact effectively with the rest of the team, working independently, and as part of a team.
- Communicates effectively with mentor(s).
- Solid technical and analytical skills.