Position Code: MADSC03
This company is an international consulting firm composed of a group of professionals from different disciplines dedicated to promoting social, cultural, environmental, and economic development in a sustainable way.
Founded in 2013, its main goal is to empower people to be the leaders of strong, integrated and healthy communities coexisting in harmony with their environment.
This company is also a lab of sustainable initiatives or startups, with two in the process of getting ready, one promoting Sustainable Tourism Destinations.
The second initiative targets to improve education and provide the right to a proper education to kids and young adults in poor communities.
Sustainability Research Internship
They are seeking a Sustainability Research Intern who will work with their Environmental Team on sustainability initiatives. The intern will complete tasks as directed by their supervisor to:
- Assess and document current company-wide environmental impacts.
- Compile, manage and analyze data related to sustainability reporting.
- Organize existing sustainability materials into one localized site.
- Research and outline the company’s previous and current sustainability achievements and missed opportunities.
- Develop communication materials such as PowerPoint slides and one-page summaries related to the company’s sustainability initiatives.
- Research and share current sustainability trends.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Currently pursuing a graduate degree in Sustainable Business, Energy, Natural Resources, Environmental Management, or a related technical discipline from an accredited university or college.
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written form.
- Self-motivated with great attention to detail and a great sense of humour.
- Spanish knowledge is much preferred.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!