Position Code: MADSC04
This company is a world leader in airborne and marine geophysical solutions, including value-adding data acquisition, data processing, data interpretation, data management, and specialized software.
They offer natural resource mapping (Oil & Gas, mining, underground water and geothermal) to, sustainably, unlock the hidden wealth of the Earth and facilitate the decision-making processes of their clients.
Serving mainly the Oil & Gas, mining, government, energy, and utility markets, this company’s global client portfolio ranges between public and private sectors including Major and Junior companies and organizations.
Distributed in 10 office locations around the world, with main headquarters in Spain, an effective, multi-disciplinary management team leads an experienced group of geophysicists, geologists, pilots, engineers, operational, commercial, and administrative staff.
Sustainability Research Internship
They are seeking a Sustainability Research Intern who will work with their Environmental Team on sustainability initiatives. The intern will complete tasks as directed by their supervisor to:
- Assess and document current company-wide environmental impacts.
- Compile, manage and analyze data related to sustainability reporting.
- Organize existing sustainability materials into one localized site.
- Research and outline the company’s previous and current sustainability achievements and missed opportunities.
- Develop communication materials such as PowerPoint slides and one-page summaries related to the company’s sustainability initiatives.
- Research and share current sustainability trends.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Currently pursuing a graduate degree in Sustainable Business, Energy, Natural Resources, Environmental Management, or a related technical discipline from an accredited university or college.
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written form.
- Self-motivated with great attention to detail and a great sense of humour.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!