Position Code: MXSC04
This company started operations in 2016 with the aim of providing a diversified portfolio of services to medium and large companies focusing on: transparency, flexibility and competitiveness.
- They supply electricity to Qualified Users, i.e. users with a Contracted Demand greater than 1MW.
- They represent generators and qualified market participants within the Mexican wholesale electricity market.
- They provide advice on natural gas purchases.
Sustainability Research Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Support in the creation of research documents for the sustainability market in Mexico
- Accompaniment in meetings with clients
- Support in the analysis of situations within the development of projects with clients
- Support in creating documents in English
- Support in the development of numerical models that help facilitate the implementation of carbon footprint measurement, water footprint, among others.
- Support in the generation of numerical analysis reports for clients
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Have solid knowledge of sustainability issues
- Have industry knowledge
- Have numerical analysis skills
- Have knowledge of the global market regarding sustainability issues
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!