Position Code: MXBS60
We are a mission-oriented boutique consulting firm, established in 2009, specialising in sustainability issues in the energy, environmental management and urban sectors. We strive to develop a continuous improvement in environmental, economic and social terms. We solve questions with grounded innovative solutions that foresee a better future for coming generations.
Our consultancy works in the development of infrastructure projects that comply with the Mexican environmental regulations ensuring their economic performance and social viability, needed to make the project a reality. Additionally, in renewable energy projects, it participates in the prospection, research, design and management phases.
We also collaborate with local governments and international institutions in the design, evaluation and implementation of public policies. In order to do so, we develop tools that facilitate the decision-making process while creating consensus among different actors.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Researching and obtaining data regarding sustainability and urban development issues (several countries).
- Identifying and distinguishing environmental, social and economic risks of cities.
- Accurately entering information into databases.
- Analysing the data and compiling reports.
- Writing reports and producing power point presentations.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Language skills: Fluent in English & Spanish skills preferred.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Interested in sustainability.
- Good writing skills.
- Preferred areas of study: Environment, Urban Planning, Engineering, Economics, Political Science, Social sciences and related subjects.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!