Position Code: SGEN03
Founded in 2011, this company has been recognized as one of the leading engineering firms with profound experiences and strong expertise in Vietnam and nearby. Their main specializations are structural and civil engineering services for many significant projects over the last seven years.
They aim to provide the most advanced construction solutions to meet the highest requirements of our clients for the projects. Their core value is prioritizing mutual benefits, respect, and win-win strategies for the partnership.
Structural Engineering Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Perform steel/RC design of minor structural members by hand calculations/in-house spreadsheets/commercial tools
- Prepare 2D drawings of rebar schedule/ connections details for RC/ steel members
- Perform 3D modeling (by Revit)
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Study background: Structural/ Geotechnical/ Infrastructure Engineering
- Knowledge of general engineering principles, and general engineering design
- Knowing basic finite element analysis tools: ETABS, SAFE, v.v.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!