Position Code: SGENG01
Founded in 2011, this company has been recognized as one of the leading engineering firms with profound experiences and strong expertise in Vietnam and nearby. Their main specializations are structural and civil engineering services for many significant projects over the last seven years.
They aim to provide the most advanced construction solutions to meet the highest requirements of our clients for the projects. Their core value is prioritizing mutual benefits, respect, and win-win strategies for the partnership.
Structural Design Engineering Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Perform fundamental analysis and calculations
- Perform steel/RC design of structural members by hand calculations/in-house spreadsheets/tools (eg: ETABS, SAFE, PLAXIS, MIDAS, etc.)
- Read and understand results from analytical models for structural members (piles/pile caps/braced beams and girders/floor framing system/columns/shearwalls/cores/etc.)
- Prepare 2D drawings for details or 3D models in Revit
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Structural Engineering Degree or Senior Student
- Interest in research, analysis, and engineering design
- Motivated and proactive
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!