Internship Reference: TPED02
This is a company where kids (aged 5- 15) learn to code, make and imagine what’s possible with technology through after-school programs, weekend classes and camps. They are a dynamic and agile team made up of engineers, artists, scientists and educators from all over the world including the UK, Ireland, USA, South Africa and Taiwan.
- Primary role of applicants will be to co-create STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) projects with groups of up to 5 students under the guidance of one of our lead instructors.
- You will be responsible for helping students create and build awesome projects, something that makes them proud and walk away with a big smile on their face.
- Assist in the rapidly growing business and complete tasks, projects and responsibilities available in hr, marketing and operations. (These areas will be based upon the applicant and their interests and the company needs of the time.)
- The company is growing very fast and so there are always new projects and lots of variation in the work available.
- You love technology.
- You enjoy making things.
- You want to work with children.
- Bonus points if you are passionate about entrepreneurship.