Internship Reference: CDBS145
This exciting organisation is a world class accelerator operating 21 programs in 17 cities around the world.
A startup accelerator is a term for programs that include seed investment, connections, mentorship, educational components, and culminate in a public pitch event or demo day to accelerate growth.
The company was voted as Europe’s best accelerator and rank among the top 5 accelerators globally in terms of the number of early-stage startup investments made on an annual basis.
They entered China in 2017 and are headquartered in Chengdu. The Chengdu program is an innovation program for high growth tech companies looking to expand into the China Market, increase their revenues, and access leading funding opportunities.
The Chengdu Scale program will focus on industry verticals that have strong growth potential in China such as Digital Health, FoodTech, Fintech, Smart Hardware etc.
- Gathering important information on Digital Health/ Food Tech/ Smart Hardware etc startups around the globe
- Building a relationship with the best Digital Health/ Food Tech/ Smart Hardware etc startups in the world
- Maintaining, filing and optimizing our startup database
- Tracking and measuring success against KPIs, comparing performance against our sister programs and previous Digital Health cohorts
- Supporting the team in a wider range of other tasks when required
- Have a passion for startups
- Good communication ability, both written and spoken
- Strong research ability
- Able to work independently
- Able to meet deadlines
- Have an open mindset
- Professional working attitude
- Chinese skills is a plus