Internship Reference: CDSP05
This sports education organization is based in Chengdu and was founded in 2016. They deliver unique football, basketball and general fitness/PE classes at many different locations around Chengdu including kindergartens, schools and sports fields.
In the next few months the company will be delivering a range of sports classes at their facility for kids aged 3-12. They also arrange a wide range of camps, in recent years they have organized trips to Real Madrid, Spain and Michael Jordan Flight School, in the U.S to name a few.
They are a young and fast growing company in a very dynamic sector of the Chinese economy. The company is looking for talented and creative people who can help them stay unique.
They currently have a 1100sq/m gym in the center of Chengdu with over 25 staff, over the course of 2019 they aim to grow considerably and open two more gyms in Chengdu.
- Assist and Coach kids of varying ages; mainly kindergarten and primary school children (Training will provided, and the demands of coaching will depend entirely on the candidates experience/abilities)
- Lesson plans and feedback will be provided
- Assist our coaches to develop future curriculum
- Take part in weekly coach training
- Opportunity to teach others about your sport
- Sports or teaching degree preferred/or interest in sports, participated in sports
- Qualified coach, or working towards an award preferred
- Coaching/teaching experience is a big plus, but not essential
- Outgoing, hardworking and willing to learn
- Adaptable and open to new cultures
- Fluent/high level in English, any Chinese language skills would help but not essential