Internship Reference: MANPM01
This company is transforming the recruitment market with CRM-based marketing systems for client business development, recruitment, candidate relationship management, on-boarding and back office recruitment management. They have set their sights on bringing the next generation of recruitment systems to the market, employing artificial intelligence and machine-augmented decision making to streamline recruitment processes, bring quantum improvements to recruiting and help customers to be more successful. They believe this requires both advanced technology and the commitment to provide an advanced level of customer support to help their customers to fully-utilise the capabilities of their systems to make recruiters successful.
We’re currently going through the hypergrowth stage of our business which is causing us business problems we didn’t even have a few months back. One project we’re key for a intern to help out with is to research a new online training platform for us to deliver training to our clients and continue to add value.
The project is at it’s very early stages so would need to be fully scoped out. The end goal is to have a shortlist of 2 or 3 recommended providers presented to our management team after a full rfp/demo process has been carried out. After this recommendation the end goal is to partner with one of these providers.
- Ability to work independently and with teams to complete projects; and under tight deadlines
- Well organized, responsible and committed, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver projects in a fast-paced environment
- Self-learning, flexible and ability to think on the feet
- Proficient in English
- Good photography and videography skills
- Proven experience in managing digital marketing platforms successfully