Internship Reference: LDNBD01
Founded in 2008, this company is a rapidly expanding international market entry services organisation operating in over twenty countries worldwide.
Providing in-country expertise and a range of practical support services, the company has supported over 350 international organisations as they explore, enter and expand internationally. These services include local market research, partner search and selection, staff recruitment, HR advisory and financial, accounting, tax, payroll and strategic consulting.
China Engagement Marketing Intern
Following the recent appointment of a Board Director of Chinese origin, the company is looking for an enthusiastic Chinese graduate who is able to execute a China engagement campaign. While the details of the campaign are still evolving, it is likely to include:
- coordinating a series of 2-3 webinars for a Chinese audience
- building out a contact list of invitees and leading on targeted follow up on attendees
- researching and writing 2-3 thought leadership pieces/ blogs etc to accompany the webinar series
- developing some accompanying social media
- monitoring relevant social media channels
- contribute to the overall development of China understanding in the company
- Ability to speak fluent Mandarin
- Adaptable and available for remote working
- Interested in social media
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Hard-working with keen attention to detail