Internship Reference: DLBS44
The company is a pan-Asia, multi-disciplinary professional services firm, providing legal, tax and operational advisory to international corporate investors. Operational throughout China, India and ASEAN, our mission is to guide foreign companies through Asia’s complex regulatory environment and assist them with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing their business operations in the region. With more than two decades of on-the-ground experience and a large team of lawyers, tax experts and auditors, in addition to researchers and business analysts, we are your partner for growth in Asia.
Originally incorporated in Hong Kong in 1992, the company is in its third decade of operations and has subsequently grown to support office and staff throughout China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, and Vietnam together with our alliance partners in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand. Our firm also maintain several liaison offices in the United States and Europe.
International Business Advisory Assistant (Intern) – Spanish Speaking
Providing assistance on the International Business Advisory (IBA) team:
- Conducting client development–related research projects.
- Assisting the IBA team in all aspects of client development and account management.
- Assisting in organizing prospective client meetings and documenting discussions.
- Preparing power point presentations and proposals for prospective clients.
- Attending client development events and serving as a representative of the company.
- Others as required by the company.
Providing assistance on the Spanish Desk:
- Conducting research on legal, tax and finance matters in China and in the wider Asia region.
- Writing articles in Spanish and/or English related to foreign direct investment (FDI) in China and in the wider Asia region.
- Producing other forms of marketing content as required.
- Translating existing articles and existing marketing material from English into Spanish.
- Assistance with the management of existing relationships with Spanish Desk partners and clients.
- Assistance with the development of new relationships with potential Spanish Desk partners and potential Spanish Desk clients.
- Strong English and Spanish-language writing and speaking skills
- Communication skills, and desire to meet and interact with Western businessmen
- Knowledge of tax, accounting, law and foreign investment
- Business development and sales skills and experience
- Detail-oriented, sense of responsibility and commitment to a team
- Interest in the Asia business and investment environment
- Proactive worker that demonstrate initiative
- Graduate or currently studying for a university degree, business or law major (desirable but not required)
- Applicants must meet the requirements to work as an intern pursuant to the local labor law / regulations.