Internship Reference: SGSP02
This group is the holding company of Saigon Heat Basketball Team, SSA Sports and Vietnam University Games (VUG).
It is where passion meets growth. Their people are their main focus. By creating a culture where people can grow their ideas and work on their passions, they are able to achieve greatness. They began the journey with the intention of introducing and growing sports in Vietnam, after 10 years, they continue that journey with a focus on developing athletes and connecting people through sports. Their goal is to provide Vietnam with a new perspective on how to consume and experience sports entertainment.
They are in the forefront of an industry that they will define.
Sport Academy Programming Assistant (Basketball/Football/Dancing)
● Assist Programme Leader and Head Coach to deliver high quality programmes and classes, tracking program participation and supervise equipment usage.
● Assist Programme Leader and Head Coach in building curriculum.
● Work with kids and parents on court.
● Assist on organizing events/tournaments.
● Coach up to 25 hours/week including implementing lesson plans according to program curriculum.
● Ensure cooperation and high performance of team as a whole.
● Represent company in a professional manner on and off the field.
● Sport coaching experience or related certification highly preferred
● English speaking fluency
● Excellent communication skills
● Proactive mind set
● Full understanding of the rules of specific sport
● Positive “can do” attitude
● Effective conflict management