Internship Code: TPBS128
This company focuses on developing AI-enabled hematology diagnostic and clinical decision support systems. Through co-development projects with academic institutions and hospitals, this company develops the platform that automatically detects abnormalities and optimises clinical workflow by prioritising the disease condition and urgency for the physicians.
Software Engineer Intern
- Perform routine software and company website maintenance
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Troubleshoot and resolve any code issues
- Participate in system testing activities
- Collaborate with members of the RD team to meet project goals and assist in projects requiring inter-department collaboration
- Work closely with PMs, designers, and other engineers to ideate solutions to user problems
- Own the development of product features end-to-end including scoping, architecting, coding, testing, and rolling out features
- Research and update network distribution software for optimal performance
- Design embedded software to assist with system automation
- Student working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related Engineering fields.
- Candidates must have completed their first two years of engineering studies.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar software development experience using continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) methodologies.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as Azure, GCP, or AWS (EC2, S3, API Gateway, etc)
- Familiar with architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Previous experience in software development, computer programming, or other related fields
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, and SQL Server
- Experience with automated testing frameworks
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience with Git or GitHub
- Enjoy learning/sharing new techniques
- Willing to take challenge
- Team player and able to work independently
- Proactive, great interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Self-demanding regarding quality of code