Position Code: TPIT61
“Without mental health, there is no real health’
The World Health Organization (WHO) has identified mental illness as the second largest human disease in the world after heart disease, and therefore mental health issues have received urgent attention.
One in every eight people in the world suffers from a mental illness, and in Taiwan, 28 million people are diagnosed with a mental illness each year.
This is an app that cares about individual mental well-being. This is the first platform that combines popular mindfulness meditation courses and professional counselling services in recent years, hoping to create an exemplary platform to drive the national mental health movement for the needs of life in the post-pandemic era.
It attaches great importance to daily mental health, and at the same time provides a more convenient, diverse and professional way of expressing the soul, and promotes the healthy development of the body and mind.
Software Engineer Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- You will join a team of experienced developers and help improve/complete their newly launched app.
- There will be an online RD meeting every week and you will need to update on what you have accomplished.
- Optional to join our regular meeting every week where you can meet our designers, marketers, and sales.
- You can choose to work as a Front-end, back-end, or full-stack engineer
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Related degree in Computer Science, IT, Human-Computer Interaction or related field
- Ability to communicate in English
- A plus if you can communicate in Mandarin
A plus if you are familiar with the below:
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!