Position Code: SGIT17
We hope that our logistics capabilities can be a service to help you and your team to achieve growth and cost efficiency objectives. We are not just simply a service provider. Through our expertise, we have a unique capacity to learn and engineer unique end-to-end supply chain solutions that will drive service excellence and cost efficiency. Why we are the capable and trusted logistics partner to serve your business:
- Service Excellence: we commit to continuously introducing new capabilities to elevate customer experience. As an example, we are building a powerful fulfillment network (successful expansion of 50,000m2 storage capacity in the last 12 months) by strategically adding additional warehouses across Vietnam to reduce the replenishment/ delivery lead time from days down to hours.
- Real-Time Visibility: our robust fulfilment technology provides your business with real time inventory and transaction visibility, where you have total supply chain control without even touching the goods.
- No Upfront Investment: we are currently serving client partners across multiple industries with high efficiency by aggregating both online and offline demand, providing nationwide fulfilment/replenishment services with no upfront logistics investment: your business only pays for what it uses, as it should be.
- No Minimum Commitment: since we don’t operate with the warehouse-within-warehouse model, no minimum storage/volume commitment from your business is required. Your business can benefit from our flexibility as true economy sharing.
Software Engineer Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Produce quality code, resolve issues, and profile and analyze bottlenecks.
- Communicate regularly with project managers, quality assurance teams, and other developers regarding progress on assigned projects.
- Take part in designing the company’s internal / public systems from feature to implementation strategy.
- Follow the team’s discipline to deliver projects with manageable fashion while satisfying Agile methodology principles.
- Contribute to build high-quality software by brainstorming with the team throughout the process.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Senior student in computer science or equivalent.
- Firm understanding in OOP, Data Structure & Algorithm, Database.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Willing to study and apply new knowledge
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!