Position Code: MANTC08
The Company is a software development business founded in 2016, which provides Principal Designer consultancy to the Built Environment Industry.
Principal Designers are required by Construction Design and Management (CDM2015) regulations to ‘Plan, manage and monitor the Preconstruction phase of a development and coordinate matters relating to Health and Safety’. The founder realized that Principal Designer consultancy can and should be done digitally.
The tech start-up on the road to seeking investment to develop the current Blockchain-enabled Minimum Viable Product (MVP) into a commercial ‘Platform’.
The technology is disrupting the regulatory compliance niche within the traditional Built environment industry while establishing itself as a ‘Digital Compliance’ category leader in a new market.
Role: Software development Internship
- Website development & management
- API integrations
- Distributed ledger network development
- Service Design
- UX/UI design
- Cyber security
- Blockchain development
- Distributed ledger networks
- Study background relating to or technical experience with websites
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Got a degree or studying for a degree