Internship Code: BERIT01
Our app is the go-between that helps businesses and employees to co-create long lasting wellbeing and drive the right change. Increase innovation, performance, & efficiency. Identify at-risk employees and reduce cases of burnout. We do more than monitor and detect trends, we also help employers to take action – all while keeping individual data anonymous. This can help organisations to minimize employee churn, increase moral, & decrease turnover costs.
As a Software Intern, you will work with a passionate team looking to change the future of workplace wellbeing. You will get to work on real-world software from design to implementation. This is a great opportunity to learn, grow and have a real impact with a growing & dynamic startup!
- Ability to build responsive layouts
- Knowledge of Chrome debugger
- Experience working with Rest APIs
- Server-side scripting language. Node.Js or Python
If you have some knowledge in any of the areas listed above, apply today!
- Curiosity and a great attitude!
- Outgoing and sociable personality.
- Happy to have a beer/other drink with us and a chat after our Friday Demos!