Internship Code: BERMA07
We are an innovative social app that lets users connect with other people in their city, instantly! We are looking for our next social media champion who can help us in creating a big community on our social media channels. Focus specifically on our digital marketing channels and boost brand awareness with their creative content on digital platforms including photos, short videos, and trending content.
Social Media Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Community management: social listening, and social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok)
- Writing content and creative headlines on the company’s blogs & website.
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly.
- Work with our Growth Marketer to define social media strategy and customer journey.
- Knowledge about different social media tools like buffer & Hootsuite would be a plus.
- Gain an understanding of our goals, philosophies, branding and communication techniques.
- Provide writing and visual support for materials including press releases, e-newsletters, social media, website content, investor pitches etc.
- Complete miscellaneous layout and design projects using Canva, Miro .. etc
- Assist with preparation and implementation of special events online and offline.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Currently pursuing Bachelors or Masters’ preferably in Communications, Graphic Design, Marketing, or Business
- Strong communication (written & verbal) skills in English. Other languages are a plus
- We value skills over CV. Showcase your work or your passion for social media during our interview.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs.
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- A commitment to professional ethics and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Punctuality and dependability
- Ability to conduct basic research, including one-on-one or group customer interviews.
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bring your life experiences and favourite GIFs & emojis to the team.
Even if the position is specialized in digital marketing, it is still highly versatile. We love to meet energetic and interactive people who are ready to unlock their future career paths.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!