Position Code: BKKMA06
This Company is a niche, media-focused localization agency with a global presence. As one of the fastest-growing language service-tech companies in the market, they have helped MNCs, games developers, eLearning, HR, tech, MarCom, and media-focused organizations deliver media-rich global content to customers and employees across the globe.
Social Media Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Manage the company’s social media accounts, create and publish content on social media platforms
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Brainstorm campaign ideas and analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Students in their 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program or beyond
- Experience using Canva, Illustrator, or Photoshop
- Prior industry experience is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!