Position Code: BKKMA04
This internship host company is an AI-based recruitment software company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Their mission is to offer easy-to-use software to empower small, medium, and large companies in their staffing & recruitment transformation.
Their goal is to provide solutions to the recruitment world’s difficulties and make the entire process simple and enjoyable for recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates alike.
Globally trusted by thousands of companies in over 130 countries, the company’s growth goes hand in hand with its client’s own. They’re passionate about developing solutions for the changes the clients encounter and filling the recruitment gap with innovative tech implementation.
Social Media Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Own and amplify the company’s communication across a variety of social media touchpoints to support social media engagement and demand generation
- Drive brand awareness, and foster brand authority through relevant and impactful contenContribute as the primary creator of social media content for the platforms managed (eg. Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube)
- Translate business ideas and concepts into impactful creative assets in multi-formats including text captions, visuals, videos, infographics, animatics, etc.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to produce high-quality visuals
- Ensure brand standards are applied appropriately and consistently across all the company’s assets and touchpoints.
- Manage multiple marketing projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Marketing, Design, or similar fields preferred
- Strong interest in and knowledge of social media management
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Proficient in Google Spreadsheets and Microsoft Suite
- Proficiency with creative tools such as Canva, Photoshop, and alike
- Works well in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Must be able to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Preference for 4 + months internship, but shorter durations also encouraged to apply and discuss opportunities with the host company
- Transportation allowance will be provided
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!