Internship Code: KSBS02
Want to make an impact in the world? This company does too! Seriously, they are doing something here that has the potential to save our planet by driving behavioural change across society and changing the global consciousness away from plastic.
Founded in 2018, this little eco-friendly Canadian start-up specializes in designing luxury bamboo sunglasses, toothbrushes, stainless steel water bottles and more; meanwhile establishing and promoting several eco-friendly initiatives.
The company began with a simple desire: to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to go green – that bamboo products can be better, healthier and more fun to use than plastic ones.
The company was founded with a rebellious spirit – and a maple heart to show the world that the faster we stop relying on plastic and move towards a biodegradable bamboo future, the better. They are a community of everyday people who are passionate about protecting and preserving Taiwan’s, and the world’s, oceans, waves and beaches.
Social Media Marketing Coordinator Internship
This company needs someone who is passionate about making a real impact while having an interest in social media marketing. You’ll be helping to pave the runway for this potentially world-changing venture and getting a ton of digital marketing and start-up experience. The company needs a much larger and more impactful social media presence to grow into a self-sustaining global movement. This is where you come in!
This company’s Social Media Marketing Coordinator Interns are aspiring marketing and communications professionals who help manage and create content for their different social media channels.
- Understanding the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and local Taiwan eco-friendly initiatives
- Developing relationships with social media influencers, educating them on the brand story and offering them product in exchange for promoting the brand to their followers
- Planning and adhering to content calendars to schedule posts on different social media platforms
- Developing innovative promotions while finding new ways to build and grow online followings and brand engagement
- Optimizing content, tracking user traffic and assessing user response to different content posted
- Responding to online questions and communicating with followers
- Helping plan social media and online advertising campaigns to reach a wider audience, increasing brand awareness and driving sales
- Improving online sales performance by cultivating online presence and enhancing listings on popular e-commerce platforms, including Shopee, Pinkoi and Amazon, as well as company websites
- Researching on Google and YouTube the latest and greatest social media marketing techniques and tools
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to take on meaningful responsibility and gain broad exposure to the eco-friendly startups’ ecosystem.
Become an intern with this company and help spread the word about their bamboo products and eco-friendly initiatives in Taiwan and around the world.
- Preferred degree of study in digital marketing, advertising, communications, or a closely related field
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin Chinese language; minimum of basic proficiency in written and spoken English language
- A natural interest in staying abreast of cultural trends and emerging consumer behaviors
- Innate creative talent and strong design and typography sense with a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Able to craft and execute a vision with creativity and style; a creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse social media technologies and techniques
- Interested in eco-friendly impact startups, especially companies using biodegradable materials in their products to replace plastic ones to solve problems like ocean plastic pollution
- Passionate about making an impact in our world
- Basic video editing skills are a huge asset
- Self-driven: you’ll receive plenty of guidance, but they want to see you run with things; taking control and developing your role and projects
- A fertile imagination and disregard for the impossible; an ability to get things done while having some fun too!