Internship Code: SHBS10
This Shanghai-based studio was founded in 2018 and focuses on the Chinese market, it provides clients with integrated art solutions.
They specialise in the design and exploration of public art, focusing on innovation with industrial thinking. Their projects serve a wide variety of environments; office & commercial space, hotel, residential, and urban areas.
Social Media Marketing Internship
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can:
- Work on marketing-related tasks
- Manage host company social media accounts, including domestic WeChat account for China
- Content creation tasks
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Major in media/marketing-related
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Office Software
- Rational thinker, enthusiastic, good communicator, motivated, diligent and efficient, strong learning ability