Internship Code: CDBS174
This Energy Industry Research Institute was established in March 2016 and is jointly established by Tsinghua University and the Sichuan Provincial government of China.
Born from collaboration among multiple departments, the Institute is committed to building a clean, low-carbon, safe, and efficient energy system, and actively carrying out frontier research and industrial cultivation of the energy industry.
The internship host company is a growth-stage accelerator focused on clean energy transition and climate change mitigation in China.
Leveraging support from local government, academia, and industry connections, the internship host provides growth-stage startups with technology/product expertise, pilot opportunities, market expansion.
Social Media Marketing Internship
- Required to understand the host companies’ program and promote the accelerator internationally through major social media platforms
- Responsible for monitoring and analyzing the success of social media outreach
- Responsible for engaging with the internship host companies’ community and maximize influence
- A large part of the role will include supporting the Director of Innovation Services in social media management and outreach
- You will be involved in interacting with top-level connections across the academia, government, and business world
- Background in Sustainability, Technology, Engineering, Communication, or Business
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects would be a plus
- Able to work at least 20 hours per week
- Have a passion for start-ups
- Good communication ability, both written and spoken
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Have a positive and an outgoing personality
- Strong research ability
- Self-driven and able to meet deadlines
- Have an open mindset
- Professional working attitude
- A basic understanding of the Chinese language is a plus, but not required