Position Code: MANMA30
The company helps businesses stay ahead with fast actionable insights like trending risks, and sentiments, from billions of vast social media, news, and web data. With the fast-moving data, just “keyword search” reports from media monitoring tools are not enough as users need fast accurate answers to their questions. It helps Companies Stay Ahead with:
- Mitigate Brand Risks with Real-time Negative sentiments, Narratives.
- Better Sales, with true Audience perception with Brand Messaging.
- Improve Brand Reputation with a real-time view of risk, and sentiments.
Social Media Marketing Associate
You work with your team on Social Media engagement in creating content with posts, videos/ Images for our business. You work with brilliant people and will gain exciting real-world experience working on cutting-edge AI solutions, with leading AI PhDs and software engineers.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience towards a career as a Social Media, Marketing Manager, with specialization in Social Media Strategy, Content Creation, Copywriting, email, PR, paid ads, and direct marketing. Building skills and experience in this area will make you an invaluable asset in any industry – particularly the growing technology space.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Work closely with the team on marketing & social media management.
- Perform audience and customer use-cases research.
- Create and test a range of content types, formats, messages, and delivery channels.
- Generate creative ideas to drive engagement with our target audience.
- Automate marketing workflows to capture leads, create effective user journeys, and generate useful data.
- Perform A/B tests and analyse data to optimise conversion rates.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!