Internship Reference: DLBS57
The company was founded by 3 hardworking, entrepreneurial women – and long-time friends – Grace, Judy and Elva. Together they strive towards a common goal, to help women all over the globe grow in independence and confidence. They truly believe that the eyes are the windows to the soul, so created the perfect, universal, eye-enhancing lash to flatter all eyes. Though the company may be in its infancy, together their founders have over 26 years of experience in the worlds leading E-commerce platform Alibaba Group. And can’t wait to see the company flourish, as their customers do!
The company is involved throughout the journey of each pair of eyelashes – from manufacturing to selling. With a strong Research and Development (R&D) team ensuring the product is the best it can be. They also provide an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) service, and can personalize the logo on the packaging.
The team has 12+ years experience in the industry. The Company is FDA and ROHS accredited. They make sure each lash is 100% Pure Mink of the finest quality.
Social Media Management intern
- administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- manage customer engagement on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest (current customers and potential new ones)
- contribute creative ideas to market the company products
- contribute ideas to increase the company’s online presence and international reach
- assist the company’s business development and bring in the knowledge of your home country’s market in the process
- good communication skills
- background in marketing/business/media/PR, including a strong interest in social media management
- passion for social media and digital communication
- good PC skills
- mandatory fluency in English language
- additional language skills are a strong plus