Position Code: MANMA43
The company is an operation consultancy firm, working with clients worldwide to develop process-driven strategies. They help businesses systemise their processes to get consistent reliable and repeatable results. They eliminate system inefficiencies so their customers can scale quickly and effectively.
Put simply, the business supports coaches, consultants, and course creators to launch their businesses and raise funding/investment. They have worked with some of the biggest names in the business to launch accelerator programs to help their idea-stage founders hit the 6-figure mark. Working with Manchester University, Barclays, Cornerstone, Capital Enterprise, Manchester City Council, British Business Bank, and JP Morgan to name just a few.
Their mission: Create a knowledge hub where businesses can learn, develop, and create success.
Role: Social Media Intern
By joining them, you will be helping them on our journey as we expand the business into bigger and brighter futures. They are now looking for an ambitious Social Media Intern to join the team. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Produce, schedule, and publish organic posts on the company’s social channels.
- Organically grow engagement and reach through the company’s social channels.
- Help with creative social campaigns to grow our email data lists and attract clients and participants.
- Create graphics (e.g. Adobe / Canva etc.) for social media content.
- Social media account analytics and reporting.
- Using the built-in area of our website to work on SEO and our online reach.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- A creative thinker who can develop ways to build a business marketing strategy.
- An enthusiastic and avid social media user with demonstrated communication skills with platforms.
- Someone who can work independently with a proven track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables.
- You will have a flexible and collaborative approach including the capacity to work independently, make recommendations for improvements and receive feedback.
- Ideally, you will have a high interest in business development.