Position Code: MANMA24
The Company is a software development business founded in 2016, which provides Principal Designer consultancy to the Built Environment Industry.
Principal Designers are required by Construction Design and Management (CDM2015) regulations to ‘Plan, manage and monitor the Preconstruction phase of a development and coordinate matters relating to Health and Safety’. The founder realized that Principal Designer consultancy can and should be done digitally.
The tech start-up on the road to seeking investment to develop the current Blockchain-enabled Minimum Viable Product (MVP) into a commercial ‘Platform’.
The technology is disrupting the regulatory compliance niche within the traditional Built environment industry while establishing itself as a ‘Digital Compliance’ category leader in a new market.
Role: Social Media & Digital Marketing Internship
- Write exciting and engaging blogs.
- Manage and schedule social media content.
- Substantially grow followers, engagement and reach across social networks.
- Creating a social media posting plan across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and the company blog
- Responding to social media activity (comments, shares, likes)
- Enhance the company’s SEO strategy. Specific duties will include:
– Analysing website analytics to create keyword plan
– Implement keywords strategically across the site
– Identify and suggest additional website improvements
- Excellent candidates will have a great grasp of Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, and Snap
- Study background or interest in marketing, social media, analytics
- Any experience in creating graphics, email marketing, writing social media copy would be good