Position Code: SILAW04
This Internship Host Company works with their corporate clients and candidates to facilitate human capital management in APAC. They started as a trading company in 2012 and are now a diversified business group focusing on APAC, headquartered in Singapore.
Their services comprise of investments, corporate finance, trading, executive search, advisory and consulting, for corporate and private clients. They have an executive search business unit that works with global corporate clients, utilizing a consultative candidate sourcing strategy to help individuals find their dream role.
In 2020, they moved from a traditionalist transforming to add on a proprietary technology platform that help businesses transit into a modern workplace.
Talents shall possess the following traits:
- Highly independent in terms of prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- You have impeccable attention to detail and high internal standards for work.
- You’re always seeking ways to innovate, improve, and automate.
- You work in a professional and effective manner.
- Highly resourceful and adaptable to changing environment, know where to find the “answers”
Working hours are flexible, and on a remote work arrangement.
All interns shall create a training manual for future interns & compile all the information and advice they have gathered during their internship.
Role: Legal Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Reviewing and drafting company contract templates.
- Reviewing and/or creating internal legal policies.
- Working on projects supporting the consultancy team.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Full professional proficiency in English;
- Familiar with legal documents and legal databases
- Knowledge of legal terminology
- You are a student of an accredited Law program
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!