Position Code: SIBS14
This Internship Host Company works with their corporate clients and candidates to facilitate human capital management in APAC. They started as a trading company in 2012 and are now a diversified business group focusing on APAC, headquartered in Singapore.
Their services comprise of investments, corporate finance, trading, executive search, advisory and consulting, for corporate and private clients. They have an executive search business unit that works with global corporate clients, utilizing a consultative candidate sourcing strategy to help individuals find their dream role.
In 2020, they moved from a traditionalist transforming to add on a proprietary technology platform that help businesses transit into a modern workplace.
Talents shall possess the following traits:
- Highly independent in terms of prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- You have impeccable attention to detail and high internal standards for work.
- You’re always seeking ways to innovate, improve, and automate.
- You work in a professional and effective manner.
- Highly resourceful and adaptable to changing environment, know where to find the “answers”
Working hours are flexible, and on a remote work arrangement.
All interns shall create a training manual for future interns & compile all the information and advice they have gathered during their internship.
Role: Business Development Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assisting to build sales funnel generating leads via cold emailing and other lead generation activities
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision-makers and understanding their requirements
- Handing qualified leads to the management with the objective of closing the sale
- Conducting research on current business needs and technology trends
- Find out market competition of similar services: pricing strategy of the competition.
- How long they have been in the market and challenges they face
- Find related webinars and face to face events for networking
- Complete a “SWOT analysis” of the company’s business model, identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats the company may face.
- Create a database (in google sheets) that compiles all potential clients that meet our requirements.
- This project may require the design of the database, identifying key benchmarks and data needed for each Client profile as well as researching and compiling all potential Clients.
- To create a recommendation report on which Client to approach for business, and based on their outcomes and interests may have the opportunity to conduct scoping call / meetings with selected potential Clients.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!