Position Code: SIBS13
This Internship Host Company works with their corporate clients and candidates to facilitate human capital management in APAC. They started as a trading company in 2012 and are now a diversified business group focusing on APAC, headquartered in Singapore.
Their services comprise of investments, corporate finance, trading, executive search, advisory and consulting, for corporate and private clients. They have an executive search business unit that works with global corporate clients, utilizing a consultative candidate sourcing strategy to help individuals find their dream role.
In 2020, they moved from a traditionalist transforming to add on a proprietary technology platform that help businesses transit into a modern workplace.
Talents shall possess the following traits:
- Highly independent in terms of prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- You have impeccable attention to detail and high internal standards for work.
- You’re always seeking ways to innovate, improve, and automate.
- You work in a professional and effective manner.
- Highly resourceful and adaptable to changing environment, know where to find the “answers”
Working hours are flexible, and on a remote work arrangement.
All interns shall create a training manual for future interns & compile all the information and advice they have gathered during their internship.
Role: Marketing and Social Media Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Create filters, stickers and gifs on Instagram.
- Manage telegram group by posting 2 jobs daily
- Critique the company’s website from a user perspective – check for consistency, errors, and give suggestions for what is missing and how to improve usability.
- A clear communications and brand guide for consistency.
- Research what makes a strong communications guideline and then create one for internal use at your company.
- Responsible for identifying the main competitors, creating benchmarks for comparison, and identifying opportunity areas for growth.
- This project may require the ability to research multiple different competitors and add all details to google sheet for the creation of a competitor database. Developed key data points and benchmarks for comparison, ensuring there is a full profile for each competitor. Once the full database is created, a full competitor analysis may need to be conducted.
- Review current or create new digital collateral, videos, graphics, website content. Understanding the host company’s brand and target customer to create innovative and clean digital marketing tool.
- Review current social media accounts and assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, , Instagram, and Telegram), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphic.
- Ensure that all comments, likes, or questions are responded to professional, quickly, and aligned to the brand.
- Support the creation and posting of all approved content to various platforms utilizing key automation tools for greater efficacy.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Good writing skill with logical thinking
- Social media management experience is preferred
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!