Position Code: SIBS11
This company is a leading buy now pay later brand in Asia offering consumers choice, convenience, and flexibility in how they choose to shop and pay, with zero-interest payments over time.
They partner with over 5,000 online and offline retailers in nine markets (Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, and mainland China).
The company enables consumers’ deepest passions by making products and services more accessible, affordable, and available to them–via customizable features and a smarter shopping experience.
Role: Marketing Intern
- Track the marketing campaign’s social performance and optimize to ensure campaign goals are met.
- Produce reports capable of providing strategic analysis and insight on campaign delivery and management.
- Support campaign manager on planning social media outreach and engagements, confirm delivery details, and devise a production and delivery plan to meet all objectives
- Support execution of regional practices on intelligence and innovation for year-end campaign
- Applicant’s major: Marketing
- Duration of Internship: Able to commit 5 days a week for at least 3 months.