Position Code: SGNGO21
They are a social enterprise that promotes sustainable development by working with women to sell local dried fruits and handicraft products in the Mekong Delta. Not only this, they work with local people “women” to offer community based tourism. Their goal is to transform consumer sentiment into a more eco-conscious attitude through the consumption of local products and the exploration of the beauty of the Mekong Delta.
They’re well aware of the impact their solutions have on the world’s leading brands. But they won’t rest until everybody knows. They’re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend their cross-border reach model through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Their ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build brands that help make everyday activities easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations.
UX/UI Design Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Search for user experience design requirements for our two websites
- Initiating and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for our two brands “NGO” and “Social Enterprise”
- Creating high quality UX design solutions through site maps, visual and graphic designs, storyboards
- Designing UI elements and tools for instance navigation, menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our sites
- Providing advice and guidance on the execution of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Experience as an UI-UX Designer is preferred
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!